Just another WordPress.com site
Tag Archives: Loreto
Isn’t it a pain when you realize that you have become too over weight and too unfit and you just have to do something about it. It seems to get harder as you get older, I suppose because you are not as active as you once were.
I used to jog every morning early. Never missed a morning for years and years. But that was when I was much younger and is probably why I have a bad back now. All those years of pounding the pavement must jar on your back and do lots of damage.
So now what do I do to get fit again. My waist has enlarged significantly and I definitely don’t feel fit any more. I have started to get up earlier and have a nice walk around the block. My sedately walk doesn’t seem to do much as far as getting my heart rate up and burning some extra calories. Maybe I can work up to longer and longer walks and maybe get faster and faster although I don’t hold out much hope for that to happen.
I suppose I could go to a gym but that is more money and the hassle of actually having to go somewhere to work out. I suppose too, I could get some gym equipment at home and work out in front of the TV or something. That would make it a little more bearable. That way I would only have a once off monetary lay out and a machine that I could use fore ever.
But what machine to buy. Which is the best one for me. What is going to give me the best result for the least effort. I know that is not really the right attitude but hey, if I am going to lay out some cash for an exercise machine I might as well have the best or at least one that is going to do the job.
I don’t like bicycle type machines because they always give me a sore bum and those weight type things where you have to load up pulleys with different weights and pull on a cable don’t do much for me either. As I am walking now and it is something I am comfortable with maybe I should just get a walking machine. A treadmill where I can adjust the speed as I get fitter and have all sorts of gauges for distance walked and heart monitoring etc.
That sounds like me. I will do some research online a see what I can come up with………….
Found some. Amazon seem to have a fantastic range. I will include a few links below of some of their best ones to show you.
- Shock and Awe…An attempt at fewer yawns… (honeysucklehenry.wordpress.com)
- Use Beach Christmas Decorations To Mix Up Your Holiday Theme (allhome-improve.com)
- Personal Self Help for the future. (vijnana3000.wordpress.com)
- How to get into college – Dec. 11 (greatshalom.wordpress.com)
- Amazon Black Friday Countdown. (marvelousfinds.wordpress.com)
- Get to Amazon.com (tovah11.wordpress.com)
- Shop Amazons Toy List. (marvelousfinds.wordpress.com)
- The Small Business Owner Master Hacks – Part 1 (themasterhacker.wordpress.com)
- Dragon’s Dogma Story Trailer (pathtoataraxia.wordpress.com)
- Shop Amazon Toys and Games/parfumes for Women, Nautica Cologne on Sale for Men! (marvelousfinds.wordpress.com)
- Elliptical Teacher Vs Stationary Bicycle (boldstate.com)
- Marketing And Advertising Be Using A Great Elliptical Trainer (aujasus.com)
- Treadmills and ellipticals can help boost your winter workout (news.consumerreports.org)
- Horizon Fitness EX-59 Elliptical Trainer (after50health.com)
- History of the Bicycle (bikesandstuff.wordpress.com)
- Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer Review (after50health.com)
- Ah… cardio… how I loathe thee… sometimes. (claybrizendine.wordpress.com)
- Day 17 – Triathlon Training Program (gregvick.wordpress.com)
- How to Find (and Use) Your Fat-Burning Zone (jaymurdock.wordpress.com)
- Review & Invitation! OMRON Strapless Heart Rate Monitor (simplegreenorganichappy.com)
- Cardio Equipment from Fitness 4 Home Superstore Helps Keep Off Holiday Weight (prweb.com)
- 12 Exercises For Heart Health (wildthingsrunfree.com)
- Reap the Benefits of Exercise and Staying Fit (slideshare.net)
- Quick–but challenging (healthsass.blogspot.com)
- Fitness Log for January 6th (365dayfitnesschallenge.wordpress.com)
- Scientists Find the Bare Minimum Exercise You Need to Get Fit (gizmodo.co.uk)
- Scientists Find the Bare Minimum Exercise You Need to Get Fit [Health] (gizmodo.com)
- How Fit Is Your Fetus? Exercise During Pregnancy and Fetal Heart Rate (scienceofmom.com)
- Saturday! A Few Quick Workouts To Start Your Day (larasweighdown.wordpress.com)
- Fitness Log for January 15th 2012 (365dayfitnesschallenge.wordpress.com)
- Fitness Log for January 14th 2012 (365dayfitnesschallenge.wordpress.com)
- Importance of warming up and cooling down (racsfitness.wordpress.com)
- Horizon Fitness EX-69 Elliptical Trainer (after50health.com)
- Living with Chronic Pain is Just Like Groundhog Day (painfreeposturemnandpilatesintegration.wordpress.com)
- It fits! (jembanks.wordpress.com)
- 7 weeks in . . . (manysleeplessnights.com)
- FITNESS JOURNAL – Right Knee Still Not 100% Back to Normal (beautyqueenweightloss.wordpress.com)
- FitFlops Fashion Footwear For Fitness And Health (prweb.com)
- Enter Our Get Fit For 2012 Giveaways (bellasugar.com)
- Enter Our Get Fit For 2012 Giveaways (fabsugar.com)
- BMI – again! (loseweightandkeepitoff.wordpress.com)
- Fitness craze (iamedic26.wordpress.com)
- Too Broke to Get in Shape? Blogger Compiles a List of the 50 Best Free Fitness Courses from 50 Fitness Authors (prweb.com)
- Fat vs. Fit Debate For Heart Patients – Walking with a TrekDesk Treadmill Desk Offers An Edge (prweb.com)
- New Book All About Me Fitness! Offers Custom Workout Options (prweb.com)
- Fitness craze (kasdorffitness.wordpress.com)
- Fitness Expert Links North American Diet Failures to Specific Brain Chemistry (prweb.com)
- Unfit to Protect and Defend (infosecurity.us)