Just another WordPress.com site
Tag Archives: Physical exercise
Still didn’t get out for a walk the last couple of mornings. The rain is getting worse and seems to be setting in. It has turned cool with it again too. The old lady next door has started lighting her fire again in the mornings. I can tell because she uses a kerosene based firelighter to get it started and my house fills up with foul smelling kerosene smoke. Then when it is going my house fills up with foul smelling smoke as she tends to bank her fire down which makes it very smoky.
I don’t thing that stuff is very good for you to be breathing all day. I like to work outside in the garden all day and I have to breath the smelly smoke. The problem is, I think, her stove pipe is too short and doesn’t extent past the ridge of her roof. That means that because I am in the way of the prevailing wind the smoke comes straight down and into my house.
I might have to have a talk to the environmental officer at city hall and see if they can do something about it. It is no good trying to talk directly to her because she sees me as some sort of monster, as she sees all her neighbors, and refuses to communicate. She seems to have plenty of money because she has just bought another new car.
Anyway, that is not what I wanted to talk about. I have come across some other ideas to get fit at home. Things like mini trampolines and step platforms. You know, that stuff they use in aerobic classes for you to jump up and down on and get yourself fit. There are plenty of those things on sale and all you need then is to get a DVD of one o f those aerobics classes and you are a way.
You can get fit right in front of your TV in your own lounge room with no one to laugh at you. It doesn’t matter how you look in your funny exercise gear because there will be no one to see you. You could even exercise naked if you wanted to then when you are nice and slim you could get some good fitting gear and go to one of those classes and show off your new body.
Sounds good to me. We are not even talking about much money here. I will give you a link below to give you an idea what it is going to cost.
- Can you dance yourself fit? (newsviews.co.uk)
- Fit For 2 Step Aerobic Workout For Pregnancy [VHS] (after50health.com)
- Skip the Gym Membership Fee by Bartering for Free Classes or Doing Free Video Fitness Classes [Exercise] (lifehacker.com)
- CoreBody Reformer: A Real Workout or Just Another As Seen On TV Product? (savings.com)
- Landlords ‘should fit smoke alarms’ (simplelandlordsinsurance.com)
- Barre classes: Best of ballet-inspired workouts (mnn.com)
- Fitness Focus: Increase Balance, mental focus, and improve posture with Wii Fit Plus (luv2savemo.wordpress.com)
- Get rid of Love handles for Women (abysmalfitness.com)
- Zumba: A fun way to keep fit (savingsandmoney.com)
- Kitchen mistake turns into smelly health hazard ()
- A Soccer Ball that is an Energy Generator? (lumoenergy.com.au)
- The Firelight E Cigarette – A Ingenious Remedy? (pctechmojo.com)
- Waverly School Evacuated Because Of Smoke (baltimore.cbslocal.com)
- Holy Smoke !!!!! (indianteenager.wordpress.com)
- Get the Smoke Stink Out of Your Hair (bellasugar.com)
- Day Eleven: (stuartotwaysmith.com)
- Enugu residents decry high cost of kerosene (vanguardngr.com)
- House Probe: Fresh fraud uncovered in subsidy payments (vanguardngr.com)
- Nigerians groan as kerosene price soars (vanguardngr.com)
- Ottawa firefighter examines highrise fire safety (vancouversun.com)
- Ottawa firefighter examines highrise blaze safety (canada.com)
- Nengsy : Indonesia (kiva.org)
- Coventry News: Coventry family flee from house fire (coventrytelegraph.net)
- Smoke ‘Em If You’ve Got ‘Em (offthepresses.blogspot.com)
- One Million Lights trades kerosene for solar in developing countries (grist.org)
- HOUSE PROBE: Reps expose portfolio investors (vanguardngr.com)
- Man charged with stealing N9m worth of kerosene (vanguardngr.com)
- Petrol fire burns 3 chilldren in Nsukka (vanguardngr.com)
- Getting Fit (nicolfraser.wordpress.com)
- 90 Day Fitness Challenge (marysharesfitness.wordpress.com)
- The Journey to Bear Claw Village from Elthos RPG (elthosrpg.blogspot.com)
- Judith’s Diary (a tale of Bluebeard and Bluebeard’s Wife) (christianfantasyforwomen.com)
- Do You Feel Like You Don’t Fit In? (blogher.com)
- Trial by Snow, by Bill S. (survivalblog.com)
- L.A. Fitness (crossfitovercome.com)
- WakaWaka solar led lamp aims to light up Kenyan school (gizmag.com)
- People don’t think (minkyweasel.com)